The RMA module provides you with an overview of your returns, repairs, etc.
- Create an RMA case and email an RMA note to attach the physical return.
- Keep track on incoming returns by status indications and summary lists.
- Close the case and return it to the cústomer with information on work done.
- Analyse repairs directly in the integrated statistic module and keep track on defect groups etc.
- Keep track on your repair time from the customer’s point of view.
- Measure the repair time to/from your suppliers.
- Easy registration of new RMA’s
- RMA pdf documentation to your customer.
- List open RMA’s with status indications on how long they are in the process.
– The process indicator lets you easily see how long an RMA has been on its way.
- Manage shipments of RMA parts/subparts to and from you suppliers and se how fast your suppliers manage to return your RMA cases.
- Track your RMA process time from your customers point of view.
In other words – Get complete control of your RMA cases, repair/replacement times, error descriptions, and repair information and much more.